Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SONS OF MEDUSA: Strike Captain Perseus and servo skull scribe Pegasus! And more Gorgon Veterans

My Strike Captain (veteran sgt) Is completed for my 10 man Gorgon Vanguard Strike Squad!

I'm very Proud to Showcase my Sons of Medusa Strike Captain Perseus and Servo Scribe Pegasus:



Made use of most of the forgeworld parts I ordered!

Heres his Second in command: Note the use of the Corvus Raven Guard uprgrade head




I also Just noticed I still have a lot of excess paint to scrub off from the original stripped Blood angel Sanguinary Angel squad!

Kneeling Mohawk Gorgon Medusan




Not yet finished, as you can tell, needs his arm and FW shoulder pad howeveras well as he still needs some filing! paint removal, some rivets on his power fist, and helmet on the base etc!

Now if you notice all the rivets (i'll be doing a tutorial on how I achieve this!) I've been riveting them up while building all morning! And I've gotta say its awesome but rough, violent, bloody work lol


Thumbs up for rivets! I suggest wearing gloves lol

Throughout the week I'll be finishing up the Strike Squad, Rebuilding all my old Tactical AOBR and DV marines, and priming and spraying over 40 models! And will be adding the "Riveting tutorial" so stay tuned were gonna be busy!

As well as check out our previous post to see the Sons of Medusa Devastators!:


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment