Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Chimera Miniatures: Tylers birthday! Sons of Medusa Devastators! and FW resin SM bits!

Hi everyone I'm proud to announce my birthday was on Tuesday! Got lots of wild stuff, one of which was a new Box of devastators as well as tons of fw resin bitz! and an extra gw Devastator 5 man sprue!- still on the way
   
God bless My other new gift, A new Sony camera!

Ive started to build the Devastators for my Sons Of Medusa! heres the sgt:

 Making "Getting in base contact" impossible since 2015- until 40k
 I actually plan on doing some dirty blood/glue effect off that ripper blade!
Now all He needs Is one of my heresy FW shoulder paldrons thats still in the mail!

Well on Friday one set of the bitz from Brittan are in! still expecting two more deliveries next week! The b-day presents never end! lol heres the Package:



I was shocked to see it was from the International man of mystery, Mr. Powers, Austin Powers.. Yeah Baby yeah lol just kidding:


Heres the Contents of said package!:


Praetor Head, Corvus Raven guard head, Iron Hands Shield, and Inquisitor Solomons retinue scribe!




Absolutely love the FW Iron hands shields! will be used for my Strike squad! 


I actually had to do some research on Solomon's servo skull retinue, I thought it was awesome when I first seen it, but thought it was only a back banner scroll and servo skull, and ordered it, Needless to say when I researched it I was mighty surprised, and very happy with it! its going to look Great on my Sons of Medusa Jump Captain Perseus,of the Gorgons Wrath strike squad!- which the Praetor Head with a little bit of green stuff will be used for! 

A little fluff I created on Perseus: 

"Formerly of the Iron Hands, dating back to the first founding, was disgraced during the heresy when He demanded TO follow along Side Ferrus Manus on his quest to Isstvaan 5 but Instead, was stationed to guard one of the Iron Hands Battle cruisers, feeling disgrace, where many of his brothers felt anger towards Ferrus', choice, he has yet to forgive himself for the Iron Fathers Death, Believing that if him and His Strike company had of landed With Ferrus, They would have had the honour of either dying next to him, or securing a foot hold victory, His strike squad during the heresy consisted of over 100 men! But when Medusas Civil war broke out, It became A festering wound for Many of the Iron hands, blaming Perseus for his failures, he was casted out during the Schism with many of his brothers! All records of his deeds, and there existence being purged! All of their Relic armour, Confiscated, they were little more then iron and lifeless Flesh! until The baddab war and The Rise of the Sons Of Medusa! He found a new home, in which his anger could be unleashed, and his honour restored! When joining the 4th clan, he was given a great gift, the artificer honour relic armour, and shield, recovered from his once lost comrade Verus Vainous who is now interned in the mighty Medusan Relic dreadnought!"

Oh and on a totally irrelevant note:

Heres the finished pictures from my Dads ww2 collection of one of the gifts I made him for christmas:


Sorry for the blurry photos: still trying to figure out this new monster of a camera!

Stay Tuned for For more Sons of Medusa, And our new battleboard!!!!!:

Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read


No comments:

Post a Comment