Welcome To Chimera Miniatures: Our blog thats dedicated to Mine and My fiancées painting studio!

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Chimera Miniatures proud to announce our new army: Sons of Medusa!




Ive been Working on Sons of Medusa research and creating fluff, and a few hq chocies now over the last many months, I'm very proud to showcase my Sons of medusa W.I.P Army!

Overall I already Have:
1 chapter master: Vaylund Cal/smashfucker
1 Captain-may end up as a librarian
Techmarine

Sgt. (10-squad being stripped)
Sgt. (10 man squad being stripped)
1 ML devastator: 12 +4 more to build-with Bolters as extra guys for meat shields

1 Strike squad (being stripped and rebuilt)
1 Gorgorns wrath strike squad lead by Pegasus(being stripped and built)

1 Rhino

1 dreadnought


As of my birthday Jan 6th, I'll be building two 8 man dev squads, rebuiling 30 tactical marines, as well as stripping and re building two jump squads, from blood angels: Death company, and sanguinary angels. The Death company will have all its blood drops filed off, and turned into a Gorgorn Strike squad, how ever the sanguinary angels will be turned into the |"Gorgons wrath" A squad of age old veterans, led by the company champion, who bears the remains of Vairus Vainus holy Artificer armor, which is a grand relic! There coloring is all white, heavily damaged and weathered, as they all bear relic armour from before the heresy, there shoulder pauldrons are green, and their iconography is theMedusa's skull with snakes: 






Without further ado heres the current WIPs of My Sons of Medusa Army:



 Tech marine Iron Thane Captain: “Tyverian Vladeous”:



I'll be Posting regularly as I Build this army up! as well as I have a basic Tutorial currently being written how to paint a basic Sons of Medusa Tactical marine! stay tuned in the next few weeks for more of the SONS OF MEDUSA:


Any questions, comments, concerns, or Conversion/Painting inquiries email:
chimera-miniatures@hotmail.com
Thank-You
Tyler Read

No comments:

Post a Comment